What is your refund policy?
If you encounter an issue with your delivery, please email us within 24 hours of delivery receipt at info@ecuadorusaroses, and we will promply review your inquiry.
Except as provided below, there are no refunds or returns for goods purchased from Ecuador USA Roses. All sales are final. You may receive either a refund or a replacement bouquet only if:
- the wrong bouquet item was delivered;
- the bouquet arrives damaged or wilted;
- the bouquet was never delivered.
In the event the bouquet/hard good item arrives wilted or damaged, you must send Ecuador USA Roses a photograph showing the damaged goods.
If you receive a refund, it will be in the same form of payment used to purchase the items. If you receive a replacement, it will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Ecuador USA Roses is not responsible for Fed Ex or UPS Global shipping delays which may occur during holiday seasons, mechanical aircraft problems, or due to inclement weather and acts of God.
- Ecuador USA Roses is not responsible for packages that have been stolen or misplaced once they have been delivered.
- Ecuador USA Roses is not responsible for goods that have been damaged by the customer.
I opened the box and the flowers look floppy. What do I do?
Your flowers were sent to you in a semi-dormant state from the farm. They need to be woken up with a good, long drink of water and time to recover from their journey. Here’s what you do:
- Unpack your flowers right away, trim the bottom of the stems about 1/4 inch, and put the flowers into a clean bucket with cold tap water.
- Give your flowers a few hours to relax and bloom. Most flowers perk up in about 2 – 3 hours. You might also need to remove some outer petals (which may look damaged or wrinkled – they’re there to protect the flower).
- If you’re still concerned after a few hours, e-mail us at email@example.com
Important: If you contact us, please be ready to share photos of your flowers with our team, and have your order number close at hand, so we can expedite help.